Google Off Campus 2022: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google LLC.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: Technical Solutions Engineer
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing web applications, scripts and programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, etc).
Preferred Qualification :
- Basic Cloud Foundations including networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance.
- Experience in Databases, Big Data, Information Retrieval, Data mining or Machine Learning and experiences in building multi-tier high available distributed applications with modern web technologies.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux and/or Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols and system administration tasks.
- Ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, along with resourcefulness and effective communication skills.
- Manage customer challenges through effective diagnosis, resolution or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams. Work non-standard work hours as needed, including working weekends, holidays and shift-based schedules.