Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring 2022: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Company Name: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
Company Website: Goldman Sachs
Wikipedia: Goldman Sachs Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Program Details :
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments:Aptitude Test: January 9, 2022
- Technical Test: February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)