DXC Off Campus Registration 2022: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Responsibility :
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.