Deloitte Off Campus 2022: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Required: Any graduate, preferably in finance
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Basic to advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP HR systems and accounting packages
- In-depth experience with payroll processing activities, analysis and management reporting
- Good understanding of business terminology, business operations, and financial policies and internal controls
- Integrity and high ethical standards and commitment to data privacy
- Ability to work in a flexible, high pressure and client driven work environment
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, document, and report concisely
- A typing speed of 30 to 40 words per minute with data entry capabilities at 4000 keys per hour with 5% or less errors
- Good verbal, written communication and documentation skills
As a part of this team you will be involved with:
- Resolving various payroll inquiries from employees or HR, understand basic payroll transactions and terminology for our organization through different applications
- Co-ordinating Benefits for the eligible employees for different States
- Making employee life cycle changes to an employee record
- Coordinating and working with the team that processes all separations, salary continuations, transfers process payroll/personnel data changes, withholding tax compliance, social security direct deposits, salary changes, sign on bonuses, employee loans and reimbursement for various activities within the payroll
- Handle the basics of the position following the specific instructions, guidelines and set procedures.
- Computing the Leave Payouts for the employees on Leave of absence with stringent deadlines.
- Liaise and coordinate with the HR operations team, other colleagues in the Payroll Team on the scheduled activities.
- Working on Visa reverification statuses
- Collecting wage claims, processing W2C’s and 221’s
- Ensure strict compliance to PII guidelines