AutoDesk Off Campus Registration 2022: Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers’ work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. locations are California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta.
Company Name: AutoDesk Inc.
Company Website: AutoDesk
Wikipedia: AutoDesk Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Pune
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Bachelors / Masters in Engineering
- Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Good understanding of UI Programming concepts.
- Familiarity with QT would be a plus
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc.) as applied to Software Product Development.
- Exposure to DevOps concepts
- Web service familiarity
- Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Mathematics
- Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance usability
- Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
- Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
- Do detail efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards improving it.