ABB Off Campus Registration 2022: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Company Name: ABB Group
Official Site: ABB
Wikipedia: ABB Wiki
Positions: R&D Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Electronics or Electrical Engineering graduates from reputed Colleges
- Experience in C#, Java Script, HTML5, Web API, .Net Core.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong networking skills
- Strong focus on taking actions and delivering results
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence.
- Involvement in analysis, design and coding the solution.
- Enhance and maintain the application.
- Design, development, verification and validation as per industry guidelines and best practices
- Ability to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment to deal with different roles.